Happy, Healthy and Productive
Our vision is for all of our children to be happy, healthy and productive in a supportive environment which allows them to achieve their full potential. Through a deep and rich curriculum, pupils will gain knowledge, develop skills and build resilience for the future. We are determined that every child will succeed.
- Provide a deep, rich and challenging curriculum for every pupil
- Prioritise reading and mathematics so that every pupil can access the full curriculum
- Develop resilience, independence and a growth mindset
- Embrace diversity through positive, caring and tolerant attitudes towards everyone regardless of background
- Prepare children for their lives beyond primary education